You think you are healthy, but you don’t feel energetic and not in the mood to do much. You struggle to find the energy to get through the day. You’re irritable. Your stomach isn’t acting right — it’s bloated and you belch a lot. And all those nagging headaches!
These types of ailments affect many of us in our daily lives. They are not serious enough to warrant a trip to the doctor — or maybe you tried only to be told there was nothing wrong — but they still tend to drag you down, wearing away your resistance and leaving you feeling like you’re just getting old.
Well, it probably has nothing to do with you aging. Instead, your body may be surrounded by too much toxins accumulated over the years. Your body still collects toxins when you expose yourself to free radicals from the food you eat, cleaning products and toiletries you use or from environmental toxins.
Toxins have become an inescapable part of our everyday lives. In the previous decade there have been roughly 100,000 different chemicals used in the United States. They’re used commercially in the food we eat, the medicine we take, and general house care products that appear completely innocent.
Studies by the Environmental Working Group recently discovered that even unborn babies can’t avoid pollution in our toxin-laden society. They found traces of more than 200 commercial chemicals within the umbilical cords before birth. You might not be able to avoid the toxins but knowing where they come from and how to treat them will help reduce the impact of toxicity significantly.
Signs that You Have Too Many Toxins in Your Body.
Listed below are a few of the most common signs of exposure to too much toxins.
Sleep disorders like insomnia and restlessness
Stubborn weight gain
Body odor and foul breath
Worsening inflammatory problems like arthritis and asthma
Trouble with digestion
Development of ulcers or hemorrhoids
Increase in acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions
Loss of mental clarity and motivation
Muscle and joint pain
Worsened PMS symptoms
Sensitivity to scents
Muscle aches and pains
How To Detox Toxins From Your Body – Easy Steps for Optimal Detoxification
1. Reduce Exposure – The first and most obvious step to take is modifying your routine to reduce your exposure to the chemicals. Analyze the sources listed above and try to minimize the pollution you encounter throughout the day. You can start by avoiding these most toxic food ingredients and avoiding these fake foods.
2. Stay Hydrated – Water is an essential tool for your body to flush out the chemicals you are exposed to. Purchase a filter to make sure your water is pure and make sure you drink it in regular intervals. A minimum of 8-10 cups of water per day is recommended. Water enriched with hydrogen like Izumio is very beneficial too. The hydrogen in the water acts to scavenge free radicals in your body.
3. Go Organic – Switch up that shopping list and ditch the processed foods. Look for organic sources of fruit and vegetables and try to avoid retailers that mass produce it. This will decrease the presence of chemical fertilizers and pesticides that are used for commercial gain. Green vegetables and most fruits have effective detoxifying qualities.
4. Maintain Healthy Digestion – Get the right amount of fiber in your diet and make sure that you use the bathroom regularly. The average person should move their bowels 1-2 times each day to prevent toxin buildup. You can make you own digestive detox smoothie.
5. Exercise – Getting active will fire up your circulation and turn your body into a toxin flushing machine. Going for runs, swimming, playing sports, or simply getting out to walk around once in a while will help keep you in shape and away from body toxicity.
6. Supplements – There are health supplements out there that will help you reduce toxicity within your body. For example: spirulina and chlorella are two kinds of blue-green algae that are effective at binding and removing toxins from your body, and they work well for detoxing from heavy metal exposure. You can also choose a supplement that’s high in carotenoids like Super Lutein. Super Lutein are capsules which contain 6 important carotenoids.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more on Izumio and Super Lutein.